Tti fuel testing lab provides diverse analysis of fuels for full quality specifications, and follow regulatory standards such as ASTM, ISO, and IP standards.
In-house expertise and technical resources make Tti a complete fuel testing provider for trouble-shooting, tracing contamination and making value addition to respective products.
Tti testing laboratories operate at world-class standards on a global basis with global partner MTS supporting refinery, distributors and other businesses with below mentioned features:
- Globally Recognized ISO/IEC 17025 Accredited Petroleum Testing Services
- Technical Support, Trouble Shooting & Personalized Customer Services
- Fastest Reporting Time
- Exclusive Packages for Annual Testing Services Contracts
Tti provides special program for transformer oil and insulating oil analysis and testing on a global recognized platform. Transformer oil test methods include ASTM, IEC and other recognized transformer oil analysis testing procedures. We provide you whole range of transformer oil testing facility with best possible rates.
Regular schedule testing of transformer oil is an accepted industry practice followed across the world. General and physical tests are suggested twice a year, dissolved gas analysis DGA once a year, and Furan testing every 2 years for transformers in operation at least 5 years. Special Sample kits are available for easy delivery of samples to Tti laboratories.
- Water content
- Sediment Test
- Kinematic Viscosity at 40 ˚C
- ASTM Color
- Total Acid Number
- Flash Point and Fire Point
- Pour and Cloud Point
- Density/Relative Density /Specific Gravity
- Metal Detection/ Analysis
- Break down Voltage (Dielectric Strength)
- Tangent Delta (Dissipation Factor)
- Furfural Contents
- Interfacial Tension
- Polycyclic Aromatics (PCA)
- Poly Chlorinated Bi-phenyls (PCB)
- Dissolve Gas Analysis (DGA)
- Corrosive Sulphur